Need a little help quickly? Our acute care sessions are focused, micro sessions aimed at supporting a range of mild ailments.
They are suitable from kids right through to adults and are the perfect option for when you need support for the things that pop up suddenly in life.
Common conditions suitable for Acute Care:
- Acute head colds, sore throats, coughs, sinus infections, cold sores
- Acute hay fever
- Injuries- such as a rolled ankle or an acute sporting injury
- Acute tummy upset and gastro bugs
- Acute skin conditions such as school sores etc
- General immune support/prevention in well individuals
When it’s not suitable for Acute Care:
- If you have been suffering with the condition for over a month
- Ongoing, recurrent issues- recurrent infections, on going joint pain or inflammation, stubborn sinusitis
- If you are taking multiple prescription medications
- Long-standing allergies/hayfever or severe allergies
- Complex health issues – hypertension, liver and kidney issues, diabetes, hormonal imbalances, chronic skin conditions like eczema
- Long standing digestive issues
- Full review of your current health, or for more than one condition
- Diet and lifestyle management
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
Essentially they are little sessions for generally well people who simply need a little extra support for an acute infection or injury. You receive professional advice, personalised support and access to quality, practitioner-grade herbs and supplements when you need it the most.
We have two options available, depending whether you are an existing client or not. Existing clients can choose the shorter option, as we have your details on file and a base medical history.
Each session includes time for a quick chat about the symptoms you’re experiencing, time to write up your prescription, as well as invoice and dispense any herbs or supplements required.
If you think need a bit more support, book full naturopathic appointment.
If you are unsure, why not utilise our free 15min chat and we can help you determine your next steps.
Share the love
Sandi Cooper is an experienced Naturopath working in clinical practice for almost two decades. Her clients love her down-to-earth approach and her naturally caring qualities. Although Sandi is experienced in most areas of clinical practice, she has a special interest in children’s health and nutrition, working with parents to get the best outcomes for their children.