in 1 minute
Like your GP, we will refer for a range of blood tests to help us understand where your body is at. Wherever possible we try to refer you to your GP or specialist to have blood tests done, but we can also refer you directly.
It’s not uncommon for numerous blood test results to be brought in at the Initial consultation and further testing is not required. However, if there are gaps, or it has been quite some time since a test was performed, we may require additional or repeat testing.
Some of the more commonly ordered blood tests we use are:
- Iron Studies
- Full Blood Count
- Various Electrolyte, Vitamin & Mineral Assays
- Full Thyroid Panel with Antibodies
- Inflammatory and autoimmune markers
- C-Reactive Protein
- Liver Function Test
- Viral Panel
- Genetic SNP testing
- Helicobacter Pylori Testing
We understand that it is not always easy to know how to take the next step with your health. What type of practitioner do you see? Who do you see? What advice do you listen to?
There can be a lot of factors to consider and advice coming at you from all different angles.
If you need a little extra clarity around what we offer and how naturopathy and clinical testing may support, you can book a free Health Strategy Session with us. Sessions are held online and you can do them from home or at work on your lunch break.
Functional tests are different from standard medical tests in that they’re not necessarily looking for a disease state, or to make a diagnosis, but at how well the body is functioning.
These are a brilliant compliment to the baseline values we get from routine blood test in understanding your current state of health.
Some of the more common functional tests we order are:
- Stool Testing- Complete Microbiome Genetic Mapping & Complete Digestive Stool CDSA)
- Intestinal Permeability Testing (leaky gut)
- Hydrogen Breath Testing/SIBO Testing
- Food intolerance and allergy testing
- Cardiovascular markers
- Liver detoxification
- Hormone testing (blood, saliva)
- Kryptopyrroles or Pyrroles screening
- Heavy metal screening
- Hair Mineral Analysis
- Urinary Metabolic Pathway Analysis
- MTHFR Gene Testing
- Red Blood Cell Omega 3 levels